Russian version of Cruel Angel’s Thesis.
The UFO of Collins Beach - Along the treeline of Collins Beach on Sauvie Island just outside of Portland, Oregon, sits a mysterious and legendary vessel that hasn’t seen action in many years. Here it lies tethered by cable to a nearby tree becoming fodder for local graffiti artists.
Really funny how people making fun of immigrants speaking “broken english” only know one fucking language.
What better way to celebrate Halloween then a 31 day ART CHALLENGE?
RULES: Art submissions can be most anything (stories, drawings, crafts, etc) as long as they pertain to one of the days words. See how creatively you can incorporate the words for each day!
Feel free to submit your writing/art to the Challenge’s main blog, spoopyartchallenge. It’s a great way to meet other artists and give your creations some exposure! Signal boosts always help!!
Five more days till the challenge starts. Are you ready?Yaaaas
Most of them are pretty into JoJo, especially Pat who also likes JRPGs, so I think he’d get the biggest kick out of it. I’d even say it’s as good as Shut Up and Jam Gaiden, if not way better. Plus it’s got Dark Souls levels of secret shit to find and new game + quality.
You get to make an original character with their own Stand and everything, it’s super rad. This really isn’t some dinky little thing; one person spent about 5 years making it with a lot of love and care and it really shows. It just got translated into English last week.
Last year, 22-time Emmy award-winning reporter John Stofflet posted this news video he created for KING-TV in 2004, featuring Paul Smith and his artistic talents.
rest in fucking pieces
Akihiko confirmed for wearing clothes in Persona 4 Arena Ultimax…
what is this miami vice shit no aki take that off
MY SIM FUCKED HER ELDER BOYFRIEND TWICE IN A ROW AND HE PROMPTLY DIED
now my sim got this moodlet
(Not-so) traditional Japanese Graduation
Psst, there are lots of people out there who are buying large psittacines (cockatoos, macaws, &c.) as first birds at ages anywhere between 12 and 17. Being a person who gets an influx of over 20 of those large birds every year from people who got tired of…
Please listen to notactuallycute . Romus is giving great advice. I am a college student and I own a 6 year old Blue and Gold Macaw.
Trust me, I love him to death, but I would never recommend them as pets.
"BUT THEYRE SO CUTE!!!!!!"
So are babies, but that doesn’t mean you need one especially at a young age. Because let me tell you, that’s exactly what macaws are like.
Parrots are like toddlers because:
- They share the same cognitive and emotional levels that 24 months old have.
- They have temper tantrums. Tons. Especially before bed. They sit in their beds and scream themselves to sleep.
- They need at least 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep or they will scream more.
- They will destroy anything they can get their beaks on.
- Poop. Tons of it.
- They don’t like to eat their veggies, and they will throw it at you if they don’t like it and demand sweets.
- They will scream till they get their way.
- They will scream when they are hungry
- They will scream when they are tired.
- They will scream for attention.
- They scream when they are happy.
- They scream.
- You lose all your independence. I have accepted that I will never get to travel the way I want or even go on vacation without a sitter.
- They have moods swings every 5 seconds.
- They need so much attention like oh my god.
Parrots aren’t like toddlers because:
- They will never grow up and get out of their terrible-two’s. They don’t grow up, move out, get a job and make you proud. They will be with you probably till you die. They are permanent toddlers.
I wish someone would’ve told me this before I committed to Frodo, but no one did. I already tried to rehome him, but he’s back again. Forever. I love him so so much but I’m trying to work, go to school, and raise him all at once. My life is so stressful.
Just don’t do it. Trust me.